Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vala's Pumpkin

The fun part about pic races... is when you get picked and your pig wins. Here are a few pictures of Mia winning. Oh and this picture of the PIIIG is so funny... it is part of a joke so I will leave it at that for anybody else that hasn't gone yet.













This is the jumping pillow which the girls loved (Mia is the one in pink and if you look far enough you will see Mike holding Maylee's hand (she is in a yellow jacket)





Here is the tractor ride (free with admission). The girls loved this too!











Ok I just typed a whole thing about our trip and than I hit something and it was gone. Not fair... so I will try it again.

We also went on a hay rack ride and also rode the go cart things (you have to pedal them) which they are also free. Most things are free with admission. There are a ton of buildings that have more stuff to do or read about.

The pony and train rides you do have to pay for (I can't remember how much, sorry). But we didn't do them.

We have gone twice and were there 5 hours each time, so if you haven't gone yet get out and go. But be prepared to stay a while. It does cost 10.50 a person over 3 years old. But it was fun both times. (I do want to add we got discounts and stuff both times we went).

This last time we went with my parents (which you do see my dad in the tractor ride with Mia).

Have a safe and happy halloween!

No comments: