Monday, October 1, 2007

October

Well we did make it to Vala's pumpkin patch... but as always no great pictures of the girls especially Mia. She kept telling me she didn't need a picture and would watch for me to get the camera out. So I have decided that I really need to get a point and shoot so she don't see me coming... watch out girls.

Here is little M, she is so funny. I was taking pictures of my nephew and niece for halloween cards. She decided she needed a picture too.. so I told the other kids to hold on and hurried and took the picture... thanks little M you are too cute!

She loved putting her head in these things... this was my favorite of her!

And then they wanted to feed the goats... but decided they were afraid! Like how they are feeding them. And the last picture is of some pigs.. the pig races were so fun!



I hope you had fun reading about their day. We were there at 5pm and left after 10 when they closed. The girls mostly hung out with their dad, which was great for all three of them.

Happy October everybody!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

Where is this place at? It looks like fun!

Tarver Family said...

Lacy,
It was really fun, and there is a ton to do. A lady said she had been their with her two girls (they looks to be around 8/10) so I am sure they could handle it. But she said they were there at noon and they were still there at 8pm. Just be prepared to spend 10.50 a person (unless you are 2 and younger). And you can bring in food (if you do bring a stroller). Here is the link:
http://www.valaspumpkinpatch.com/
it will explain it way better than I can. It was fun! We didn't end up buying pumpkins because we never made it out to the pumpkin patch, oh well we still have time I guess.

Joni Wiedrich said...

Sounds like it was a fun time! We want to take the girls to a pumpkin patch sometime. We'll see if we make it to that one.

Tarver Family said...

I didn't mean you had to bring a stroller for food.. I just meant.. bring something to lug it around in that is all. So a stroller or wagon.

Lacy said...

Hey so I will have some computer questions for you tonight at volleyball! Kristine Crosby gave me photo shop and now I am ready to play!

Tarver Family said...

Except I won't be at volleyball... mike has to work until 9. But let me know what your questions are. I will try to help