Friday, October 12, 2007

Have you been Boo'd

I get on sugardoodle.net every once in a while. And yesterday I was checking out there halloween section and came to this : http://skiptomylou.wordpress.com/2007/10/02/boo/


I loved the idea.. so I had to do one myself. I did do it a little different but got it done. Here are the pictures:





For mine I baked cookies (since I wanted to get it started and didn't have time to go to the store).

So I boo'd my neighbor (not sure if you are suppose to let them know you did it) but she knows and said she was going to keep it going.

I am always up for little fun games like these... so thought I would share it with you all!!!

have a great friday!!!!

3 comments:

SkiptomyLou said...

So cute! You did such a great job. I can't tell you how much it means to me to see my idea used! Thanks for sharing with us!
Cindy
www.skiptomylou.wordpress.com

Tarver Family said...

No problem Cindy! I am glad you shared it with us so we could do it. It was a lot of fun.. and guess what.. I am also making a tote and crayon holder for church too (thanks to you!!)

Lacy said...

you are so cute, what pressure to be little miss creative!