Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Little bits of stuff

It has been a week or so since I last posted anything. Life has been crazy busy I guess.

I have also decided to try to sew (learning on my own). And now will be making a tote bag and crayon roll for each of my girls for church. I have made one but it was a learning one and didn't turn out the best. But each of them love it. I will post pictures when I am done, as the first isn't worth picture taking.

I also decided I needed to learn how to crochet. So I made a hat... will have to take a picture of that one. As it turned out nice for the first time. I am going to make another one with better yarn but didn't want to waste good yarn on practice :) So be looking for those too.

So yes... I have been trying to be crafty. I guess when you start realizing you have no money... you start to think what you can do on your own. The girls love it when mommy makes something for them anyway!

Otherwise Halloween is coming up.. which Mia ask everyday if it is Halloween yet. She is ready to go and trick or treat. I don't think she realizes that at truck or treat she will also get candy.

We also visited Vala's pumpkin patch again (have more pictures for that too). Mia got picked to cheer at the pig races and her pig won. So she got a pig nose, you know she would pose with a pig nose on but otherwise she would do her normal and turn as fast as she could when she seen the camera.

For those of you that don't know this, we have also been assigned to start going to the Wahoo Branch. I think it will be a lot of fun but yet way different than what we are used too. Our first sunday will be this sunday. So check back for how it went!

Umm I guess that is all for now. Check back later for pictures!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marica!

I love your blog and all your great stories. The girls are absolutely beautiful--you should be so proud. I'll send you an email sometime with an update from Delaware.

Take care,
Megan

Tarver Family said...

Hey Megan! Long time no see! Yes I would love an email to hear about how you are doing!!!!

katielovie said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadness!!!!

Joni Wiedrich said...

Wow, you are so ambitious! I crochet...that's about all. :) Wahoo huh? Should be an interesting experience. We'll have to chat about going from a big ward to a small branch sometime. It is definitely a big change. We are taking the girls to Vala's on Friday. We've never been so should be fun!

Tarver Family said...

Katie... we will still see each other! We will be at the truck or treat so if you go we will see you there.

Joni- our first time will be this sunday so I will have to tell you more than. have fun at Vala's!!

Deb said...

We will miss seeing you every Sunday!! Vala's pumpkin patch looks like so much fun!! Thanks for sharing.