Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Zoo

The girls and I went to the zoo yesterday. We went with Lona and Evelyn and had a great time! I actually took my camera with me... and you would think I took a ton of pictures. If you did you guessed wrong. I had the attention to do so but with it being a little cold and than different ones falling asleep. This is the only picture I actually took:

Although I really like it... it isn't my children. So we will have to make another trip or share some from a different time.

After the zoo we decided to go and see if we could find any costumes. And sure enough we did find something... for Maylee anyway. She is going to be a doctor, she picked it out herself. And Mia has decided on yet another thing.. a butterfly. Now off to find butterfly wings (I did hear some wonderful people at church say they have some... so I guess shopping to there house we go).

Later on Lona and I ended up at the church to play volleyball. I really need to space out my exercise throughout the week. Doing it all in one day totally wears me out! So my goal is to get more exercise in!

Enjoy my zoo picture! Now off to go to the hospital to see my grandpa who had surgery today. He said it should be an in and out thing but we will see when i get there. (if my brain is working correctly he has to do with his back- so GET WELL SOON GRANDPA!)