Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday

So today was so much like a Monday I (Marcia) was almost confused. Mondays normally don't go anything like planned and well lets just say today was at least like that. But I did get the dishes done (yeah for me!) and have kept up for a while now. I could have done laundry (what day of the week can't you do laundry)? But decided I didn't feel like folding so that is on hold until tomorrow afternoon (The girls and I are going to the Omaha children's museum in the morning).

It is just crazy how life can go so fast sometimes! One day it is Sunday and the next it is Wednesday... so were did the rest of it go? I mean seriously days just don't fall off the calender. So I am hoping they find there way back there for the week to come otherwise I have a feeling next week won't be any better! Or how about a whole year just walks off the calender... I did have two babies.. now they are 4-1/2 and 2-1/2? Time flies that is for sure!

So my motto: "Enjoy what you have today because you might not have it tomorrow"

You never really know what will happen! So really take each day at a time.

One of my favorite quotes: "Faith makes things possible not easy" author unknown

Ok so I have posted once a day now.. I won't expect that but you never know. I might come up with something to say. But if I start getting boring.. I will know to slow down.

So leave a comment so I know you have stopped in. And you never know I might put you down on my "friend blog" list. (if that is a good thing or not I do not know).

Oh one last thing. How do you like my header? Pretty cool ... I did it all by myself. Watch for it to change from time to time now that I know what I am doing.

Later

2 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

I love the header! How did you do that?

Tarver Family said...

Joni- I just played in photoshop some. And than I took the backgroud header line thing off (you can do that in the settings).
I might give it another go... so if you have pictures and ideas I can put something together for you!
Let me know.