Monday, September 17, 2007

Tarver News

Ok I started a blog a while back.. but that was for photography and than I didn't stick with it. Than I decided last week I was going to start one monday. Oh and I will be the first to say I am not in english so forget any grammer errors.

So a little about us...

Mia is 4-1/2 now. She loves everything about life. She is so independent and wants to do everything her (how fun for me... because I end up doing it half the time when she realizes she can't). She is preschool age but for now I just started working with her at home. She likes to have a mommy teacher! She even pretends she is the mommy teacher when she is playing school with Maylee. She is growing like a weed and at least once a day she reminds me that she is almost as tall as me (ok I am short.. but girl you have time before that happens).

Maylee is 2-1/2. And lets just say she acts like it too. She thinks everybody needs to stop for her at all times. She is having a hard time realizing we don't do that and never did. She likes to be the youngest and would like to stay that way for a while. (she gets jealous if I hold somebody elses baby). She does her hardest to pick on her big sister all day long. Ok it isn't that bad but boy it feels that way at times. They do get a long great! And are so cute with each other.

Mike is working for his dad. He will start school in January. He will be going to UNL to get a bachelors degree in Chemistry. And from there we aren't for sure yet. He is excited to be able to go back to school though. So we will offically be college students... which I hope is a good thing. His calling is teaching adult sunday school every other week. He does a good job and I think he enjoys enjoy.

Ok for me... ummm. I am a stay at home mom now (that started in Feb). I love it! I get to sleep in on some days so that is nice. I am a cub scout leader for my calling. I have the 8 year olds (wolfs). I go into church every tuesday night for activites. I hope to start my photography business also by January.

So that is our family for now. Oh we are also selling our house. So if you know anybody that wants to live in Ceresco... it can be yours!

Now to figure out how to post pictures and I will start sharing some of the girls. And if you are lucky some of the whole family!

Tarver Family

3 comments:

katielovie said...

Looky----I am the first to comment!! yeah!

Joni Wiedrich said...

Welcome! I look forward to seeing pictures since I don't get to see you much anymore!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear that u guys are doing good.