Friday, September 21, 2007

Having children

So having children is something I have always wanted. I have been babysitting since I was 10 (yeah that is way to young, no way in the world is a 10 year old going to watch my babies right now). I even watched a newly born one that young. I totally loved it though and am glad I was trusted way back than (ok so I am not that old.. but really that was 16 years ago). And looking back on kids I watch.. they are either graduated or going to soon so there has been some time since I started babysitting. But now I really only watch my 2 girls (and this is my far the greatest job I have ever had).

As parents it is our responsibility to care for our children. Being at home full time I have come to love and learn more from them. It was be way cool if there was book out there that told you exactly what to do... but they don't. Which I am glad for, I (well my husband and I) get to make the choices I want for my children. As I have started looking around, we are all made so different that no one book would help that much.

Anyway no need to tell you all stuff you probably already now and bore you to death.

I LOVE being home with my GIRLS!!!

So for today: remember to take pictures of all moments (and if you are like me.. make sure you get them printed out too!)

1 comment:

Matt and Evige said...

I'd have to agree, there is no greater job than mom and it never monotonous, every day brings its own excitment.
Evige