Thursday, September 27, 2007

Digital Scapbooking

So lately I have been checking out digital scrapbooking. It looks like fun without all the different inks and stuff you would have to do with regular scrapbooking.

I haven't started anything... but hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to show some things. So if you don't check this out often... come back the end of October and hopefully there will be something to show you (who knows I might even get one done faster.. we shall see).

On top of that... questions:
Do you scrapbook? If so.. I so need help on where to start! I have photoshop... I can take pictures... now it is just getting them on a page.
Also right now I don't really have any money to spend... so any tips there would be great!

Oh... my grandpa is doing well! I should call him and see if he needs anything. And yes it was his lower back that worked on.

Thanks Marcia

3 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

My sister is really big into it and is quite well known in the digi-scrap world. You can check out her blog on my page and also Kristine Crosby does it! Good luck!

Breanna said...

if you want to do regular scrapbooking, you can pick up some really cute stuff at the dollar store really cheap. :) stickers and stuff.

Tarver Family said...

Thanks you two! I figured I would check it all out and see if I can keep up with it!