Thursday, November 6, 2008

What Maylee thinks of SNOW

Maylee (who is dressed like it is 75 degrees out) starts to walk outside with daddy.

Mom: You are going to freeze if you go outside, let me help you get warmer clothes on. It might snow today.

Maylee: I DON'T WANT IT TO SNOW

Mom: I don't want it to snow either, but I have no control over that.

Maylee: I said "I DON'T WANT IT TO SNOW"

Mom: I understand but it might so you need to change

Maylee: Fine then help me get clothes on, but I still don't want it to snow

It is November so I should have her ready for snow, but just two days ago it was 75, can you blame her?

4 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

I SSSSOOOOOO am with you Maylee!!

Jim and Monica McDowell said...

I am with Maylee tto, that's why I moved to AZ, it was 85 a few days ago. Today only 72, but bright and sunny and no forcase of snow.

katielovie said...

I guess i never wrote anything about my trip huh?! Oops. Sorry. it was amazing! The city they live in is a little town secluded by mountains. it was GORGOUS!!! :) I'll write about it more on my blog...promise. School's going good..i'm ready to GRADUATE though!!

Marisa said...

I'm due Feb.13th (Riley's bday). I was just surfing through theideadoor and came across a lot of cute vinyl lettering crafts. The women in the branch claim they are not creative or crafty, I thought they would be the easiest. The trick is whether I can get them ordered and have them in by the time we do the craft. Nothing like getting your calling late in the season.