Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Infomerical's

You know how you see all these fun things on TV and wonder if they really work... well I am one of those people. So I want to know if you have bought anything and how you like it.

For me:

Turbo Jam... which I didn't use it long enough to to make it work yet but a friend has and she looks great!

Miracle Blade III- we have had these for years and love them. They have always worked great for us. Mike won't use anything else. We didn't try cutting metal, but they have cut everything else we have tried

Space Bags- greatest things made!!! It is cheaper to get them on their website then Walmart. I will be ordering more of them in the future as I have almost used up the other ones and need more.

Not bought from TV but was an infomerical at one time: Magic Bullet... I love this thing. Got it as a christmas gift.

A few in the works- GT express101 and the H2O Mop

Let me know what you have all tried.

Thanks

4 comments:

Lacy said...

I love Turbo Jam, I did it just this morning!! I also am sold on the magic bullet we heart this product also. Josie really wants blendy pens which she saw on an infomercial, however I read the reports and all mom's have said they don't work. So tough luck Jos!

Anonymous said...

Buxton Bag is no good! Stay away! I might have to try Turbo Jam :)

Ashley said...

I hate my Magic Bullet....it just turns everything into mush.

Jamie said...

Oh I so wanted Turbo Jam so jealous!