Thursday, October 23, 2008

Candy Bar Bouquet

So I wanted to try to make one myself with what I had at home (minus the candy bars... I don't just keep them around).

Here is what I started with: vases, marbles, flowers, candy bars, glue gun (& sticks), bamboo sticks (which I needed longer ones but made due), ribbon and of course news paper (ad) so I don't make a mess on my table




This is how they turned out... not bad but I will be working on these so they turn out much better (I think next time I will do a short base with styrofoam to put them into... we will see)





3 comments:

Marisa said...

Very cute. Sorry I didn't say Hi at the RS training. Wasn't it great (for those of us without a clue). Congrats on #3, I'm thinking....one of each ;-).

Anonymous said...

They turned out adorable Marcia! What were you making them for?

Tarver Family said...

I made these for b-days... but I now know what I will do different the next time I make them