Sunday, March 2, 2008

News News News News News

Ok 1st- sorry for not keeping up my blogs.. life really has been way to busy and I haven't spent a ton of time online.

2nd- Mia turned 5 on Feb 21st- So happy late B-day to her (yes we did celebrate- and I do have pictures so maybe I will have to add some)

3rd- I will eventually get caught up on my other blog with pictures... I really wanted to keep that going... but as you can tell that hasn't worked in my favor... (so I might just start and forget the whole month of Feb)

4th- We should be moved in somewhere in lincoln by the end of the month

5th- I guess I should say WE SOLD OUR HOUSE! ok well we have to wait until everything goes through but we signed the purchase agreement so it should be sold! We are suppose to finalise March 28th!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Congrats!!! Still have same plan we talked about a few months ago? Can you believe our little people are 5? Kindergarten next year-not such a big deal for me-but she's your first and all day kindergarten too-Yippee!!!

Joni Wiedrich said...

That's awesome! Congrats on selling the house and happy birthday to Mia! Do you know where you will be moving too yet? Call me sometime when you have a free minute.

Lisa said...

Congratulations on the sale of you house! That is such a stressful time of life! What are your plans for Lincoln?

Lacy said...

Marcia what a wonderful feeling to have sold your house! I am so happy for you! So does that mean you will end up back in the good old Mahoney Ward?

Deb said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad that you have sold your house! Do you know where you're moving to yet? We miss seeing you guys in church. So how is the photo thing going?


Happy Birthday Mia!! I she really 5 already?

Tarver Family said...

I can't believe how fast time flies... it is way to crazy. And I just reread what I wrote... and I can't spell... finalize... I might go and fix that later.

Thanks everybody for commenting... now to answer the questions

Marisa- we are trying to find a place to rent for a while.. which I believe is what we talked about. We have our names in on a few houses at the moment so we shall see... once I know the new address I will be passing it on! And yes 5... very crazy. Mia is so ready for Kindergarten but yeah I am a little nervous since my baby will be leaving me all day long!

Joni- I will try to call you tomorrow. I want to come and see you soon. And at the moment we have no idea where we are moving.

Lisa- thanks! I will have to update on our plans when we finalize on a rental... I know it should be so much easier :)

Lacy- Yes it is a great feeling!! Especially in the housing market now. We will move into the Mahoney area but I think we will be in the branch a little longer... we shall see what Pres Bateman thinks when we get that far.

Deb- Thanks! Yes she is really 5... I know time flies by when you are having fun :) The photo thing is there.. been on the back burner but will probably pick up a little in the summer when I might ;) have a little more time (ha ha).

I will post when I know more.. thanks for keeping up with us everybody!