Sunday, March 16, 2008

3-20-08 Moving Day

We will be moving this Thursday to how HUGE HOUSE... OK I am kidding but it is a house so we will still have a yard, garage, shed and a basement.... non smoking, pet... exactly the things we were looking for when looking to rent something.





Here is a picture of the house


If you want the address you will have to email (or hopefully I will email it to everybody that I have) As I really don't want to put my new address for the whole world to see :)



Oh and if you are doing nothing else and would like to help, we are started to load the truck Thursday morning around 8:30/9am (we would love any extra help!)

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute! Will you still be in our ward boundaries?

Tarver Family said...

Yes we will be in the ward Boundaries... but we will still be attending the Wahoo Branch for a while longer. But will be be closer and hopefully we will get more involved with other things going on.

Breanna said...

i'm gonna have a new neighbor hey hey hey!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! if you need help unloading let me know and i'll come over and help ya :)

Marisa said...

I'm glad it all worked out. Carrie asked the question I was going to ask. Glad to here you might actually be there if we ever get to visit the ward again.

Breanna said...

so i'm posting again, but this time it's to let you know that i tagged you :) go look at my blog for directions. i can't wait until you're my neighbor i'm counting down the days :)

Joni Wiedrich said...

Good luck with the move tomorrow! Sorry we can't be there to help.

Joni Wiedrich said...

So I'm dying to hear how the move went and if you are getting all settled in and how you like living in Lincoln. Call me!