Monday, June 8, 2009

Meal Planning

So I have tried and never finished any of my meal plans... and today I decided to get out recipes and search online and find a few more meals to use. But I found way to many to choose from and need your help!! I am going to list them all and reply back with your top favorites (how every many you want to put down) and I will use them to finish up this months meal plan. I am just putting main dishes down but if you want to add more to it... more power to you. I just must be hungry because everything sounds good.

1. Chicken, Alfredo
2. Spaghetti n meatballs
3. Hamburgers
4. BBQ Pork Strips
5. Pork Loins
6. Chicken n dumplings
7. Chicken pot pie
8. Steak
9. Chicken cordon bleu
10. Pizza
11. Chicken noodle soup
12. Roast
13. Rib lets
14. Meatloaf
15. Burritos
16. Meatloaf sandwiches
17. Pork on a stick- grilled
18. fried chicken
19. Steak/potato kabobs
20. Tuna Casserole
21.ham/cheese stacks (layered in tortilla shells)
22. potato soup
23. sloppy Joe's
24. shepherds pie
25. chicken rice casserole
26. pasta kabobs (cheese ravioli/meatballs) grilled

OK that is it for dinners. If you want to see my lunch, breakfast, snack or drink ideas I can share those too. And I will always take your ideas too...

Thanks for your help!

(oh i will post more later on what we have been up too)

6 comments:

Wright Family said...

ok well chicken alfredo is good, chicken pot pie is easy, and pizza is fun! those are my picks. Sounds good!

Tarver Family said...

Thanks! Those tend to make it to the monthly list :) So I guess I know for sure we like them.

Meal Planning Mommy said...

It's hard to say without seeing the ingredients but I am always a fan of Burritos. Also, if you are into meal planning you should try www.plantoeat.com.

Courtney said...

I love lists. I keep the meal list in the front of my cookbook so I can remember our favorites. Check out my blog post on the menu planning/shopping list that I printed on the computer- it helps a lot. (nurturingthenest.blogspot.com)
How are you guys?

Anonymous said...

share me ur meatloaf recipe pls. saraa

saraa said...

share me ur meatloaf recipe pls. saraa