Friday, February 13, 2009

Update.. Finally... with pictures



Maylee had her b-day and had to have a giant cupcake for her cake! It was way easy and everybody loved it!



Maylee view of me.... so yeah here is one of the prego belly!




And one morning I was in the other room.. and found Maylee eating this.... yes it is brown sugar! She even had breakfast but thought this would give her an energy boost or something... not sure.. but this was the second time I caught her doing this.


Happy Valentine's Day to you from Mia! These are what she is handing out to her class... well she was suppose to hand them out today but there was no school due to snow.



And the back... had to add food.. and we all love oreo's!!


And lastly... this is what I did for my VT sisters... they are filled with Dove chocolate (they are my favorite!)


HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!!! From the Tarver Family

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Brown sugar? Yuck, I'll take the Dove chocolate thank you!

Courtney said...

Cute idea for the cake!

Lacy said...

Your belly looks adorable! Happy Valentines Day to you too!

Anonymous said...

Marcia!! Oh how I miss you guys!!! I'm totally with Maylee...brown sugar is way better tasting the regualar!

I love your v-day card that you and Mia made...see...and you thought I was "creative" but you just put my car stickers to shame!! lol

I love your belly...or maybe I love the baby inside? Well I guess Ill have to see her later!!

Love you all!!


Danae

Jamie said...

Oh I love Cupcakes they are way better than cake! Great choice!