Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy B-day Mike!


I thought I better talk a little about Mike today since it is his birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!!
He is the best husband and dad anybody could ever ask for. Since nobody wants to admit who they voted for (boy or girl), I figured I should tell you that we are having another girl... and he is totally OK that. He loves his girls and wouldn't change a thing!! The girls look up to him so much... they are his little buddies. When he is fixing the car, Mia will actually go out and help, she is learning the tools by name now too.
He would do anything for anybody. He drops a lot to run and help those in need. I love that he knows when he his needed!! He of course is there for his family (all of us). He tries his hardest in all that he does!! I am grateful for his example not only for me for his children.
I love you Mike!
For fun here are a few pictures I found (I really need to take a updated picture of him)... I love it when he holds his girls and the other he is showing his true self!




Tonight we are having ribs (I am so hungry right now). And Mia insisted that we make a cake... what is a birthday without cake? So when she gets home from school we will start with a cake.

4 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

Now that is the Mike I know! Happy birthday Mike! Oh, and I voted boy. Just because. Three girls will be fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mike! I did tell you that I thought it was a girl -- because it's great to be outnumbered (ask Pat).

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday! You make great girls besides habits are hard to break..lol

Marisa said...

Another "m" name for your next girl? Congrats!