Friday, July 11, 2008

Movie and a Surprise

We decided to go watch a movie as a family tonight.... Journey to the Center of the World.. which we all liked! We went at 5 so we saved a few dollars by going early! I will watch the movie again... Mike said he wouldn't go to the theatre to watch it again... but would watch it again. The girls watched it the whole time... there are a few moments that freaked them out... but that is OK.

We pull up in the drive way and we have a package on our porch... I asked Mike what the heck I didn't order anything. He gets up there and reads the package.. it is from Omaha Steak... from out wonderful landlords. They thanked us for keeping the house kept up.. aren't they the greatest. So we open it and we got chicken breast... they are so fun (individually wrapped) and thankfully that is one meat both of my girls will eat! Yes I am bragging about my landlords.. I couldn't have asked for anything better!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Breanna said...

sounds like you had fun at the movies, and you got free chicken that's always yummy. Your landlord's seem awesome :)