Friday, January 4, 2008

Have a great weekend!!!

I hope to post more but I think it will be after the weekend... because Saturday is my b-day and sunday is Maylee's 3rd b-day. I can't believe how much she has grown. So I will for sure have her b-day pictures up on monday. Her theme is flowers, she picked it out. So we are making a flower cake and cupcakes. I forgot we didn't have ice cream, so tomorrow we will be off to get some.

Have a great weekend everybody! And depending on where you are.. enjoy the weather!

6 comments:

Joni Wiedrich said...

Happy birthday to you and to Maylee too! I can't believe she is 3...I forget she is just 5 months younger than Maggie. Have a fun birthday weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday you guys! Time flies, I remember visiting her in the hospital, have fun at the party! Love, Billie, Kyle and Karter

Tarver Family said...

Thanks both of you!

Nice to hear from you Billie!!

Anonymous said...

where is the other pictures? i have been waiting for Maylee's b-day pics. please let me see it. eheheh thanks,
saraa

Evige said...

I just saw the Matthews family pictures you took. They are wonderful! You do such a great job. I also enjoy picture a day in 2008. You have creative ideas, I can't wait to see what else you come up with to capture for the day! Thanks for sharing with us.
Happy Birthday!!!
Evige

Kurt and Kristy said...

I actually have NO idea how to do it with the picture! Sorry! I didnt even know I couldnt!