Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Branch

I guess I never came back to tell you all about our branch. First of all I want to say all of them introduced themselves and were really nice. I don't know about you but in many wards you are lucky if one or maybe 2 families say something to you (ok there are better days I am sure... and I am one to blame too). Anyway they are all great people and we felt right at home!

But it was a little different than I was used to. We meet in a basement of a design building. Even though we weren't setting in a "real" church you felt the spirit and it was great. There a few of 5 year old girls, so Mia fits in pretty well as she will be 5 in feb. But Maylee is the youngest.. so she is the nursery. So she gets to spend alot of time with mom and dad... so if we ever go to a ward with a nursery... she probably won't want to go. But it went smooth and Mia is ready to go back! So anybody that would like to visit one sunday let me know and I will tell you how to get there!!

But don't worry.. it isn't like we won't see anybody. Everybody is always welcome here at the Tarver house. So invite youself if you haven't been invited already!

4 comments:

Breanna said...

i'm glad to hear you like youe new ward :) I deffinantly miss you already :( We finally got the tires on our van fixed so i was thinking of comming out sometime next week if that would work :) Let me know we'd love to come visit you :)P.S. your children looked adorable in there costumes :)

Lacy said...

While it is good to hear that you liked your new branch! But don't think for a second that you aren't missed in Mahoney, and remember to come to volleyball!!
PS We need to talk a little more seriously about having you take some family pics for me!

katielovie said...

I'm glad you like you're new ward!! thats good that you felt like you were at home :) but you will be missed!! you already were.

Tarver Family said...

OH and don't get me wrong, we do miss our mahoney ward too. But so far we have gone to all the activities and still plan on coming to more.